Saturday, September 17, 2011

Giving Thanks

Hello and welcome! My name is Cindy Pointe and I'll be your designer for today. 

This is the final day of this week's theme:  "Giving Thanks" and I have a cute turkey card for you.


I used the following sketch for inspiration:

The turkey diecut was created by me.
 
If you have an electronic cutter and can use SVGs, I have the file of this turkey on my blog and it will be available free for one week. You can grab it and all the details on how I made the card HERE

Next up is Vicki with the kick off to a new theme: "Cats & Bats". Be sure to check back and don't forget about the monthly Challenge.

All the details can be found on the Challenge page that can be accessed from the menu above. Hope you'll join in!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cindy. Love all the colors together. Great way to show off the sketch too. TFS Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. Great idea about giving away the SVG file!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Cindy. Your turkey is great!! Thanks for the SVG.

    ReplyDelete