Monday, September 19, 2011

Goin' Batty

We're all going batty, and maybe a little catty, here this week.  Vicki had a great card yesterday, didn't she?!  I just love that foil tape.  You're here with Christine Patton today, and I'm so glad to be bringing you my card.  I had a blast making this one.  To paraphrase one of the great lines from a favorite old movie, 'cats and bats and spiders, Oh My!'  I hope you'll visit Creative Genie for the details on this fun creation!





Be sure to get in on our challenge.  We love to give prizes, but more important, we want to see what you come up with.  Whether you use our weekly theme, or come up with your own idea, it's all about fun, creativity and inspiration!

Your Card A Day Blog designer for tomorrow is Kristin Keller.  Be sure to stop by and leave her some love.

3 comments:

  1. Cute card Christine. I'm enjoying seeing all the inspiration from the team this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Christine, love the bats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the scary cat on it and tombstone.

    ReplyDelete