Thursday, September 15, 2011

Giving Thanks

Thanks for coming to get some card inspiration! This week’s theme is Giving Thanks.  It is an appropriate theme, with Thanksgiving right around the corner for us Canadians, but also because there is so much to be thankful for.  One of my favorite things is to be able to make a special card to give thanks with, that and being able to use different techniques to make them with.  On this card I microwave dried some flowers from my garden to put on the card! For all the information on the card, visit my blog at Garden's Crafts 'n' More.



Make sure to come back for some more inspiration with a card from Christine!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I really love the pansies. thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fantastic card. The flowers look great on the card and the receiver I expect will love the card because of the care you added to it. Great job! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant! Love the layout and the rich colors are so perfect for the season. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your flowers, Shelley. They make for such a pretty card...so lovely and elegant!

    ReplyDelete