Friday, February 17, 2012

St. Paddys....halfway through FEB!

It is so hard to believe we are over halfway through Feb!

I had planned on doing a new card for this week, but life got in the way unexpectedly!  I ended up with my nieces here this week to stay....and let me tell you, i'm feeling my age!

They are awesome to have, but I'm definitely out of shape in the parenting of babies and toddlers!  A 2.5 year old and 9 month old are whipping my backside!

Though it has been extremely fun!

Anyway...here is a card I did a couple years ago, using one of those Lace pattern brass templates.  I don't even know if they sell them exactly like that any more!  But what I did do is take some Rub-Onz and create the sentiment on there, as I had left it blank!

Not my best work, but when in a jam, it's always nice to have some standard card fronts available for just such an emergency! 



ENTER FEBRUARY CHALLENGE:

3 comments:

  1. Interesting card and something different, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I googled the lace pattern brass templates, and they are still available! They even make dies to use in my cuttlebug :-) Thanks for the inspiration! Great card too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are now available in dies, and there are also patterns available for free and purchase for those using a electric die cut machine! :) And so many shapes and options now out there!!

      Delete