Sunday, April 29, 2012

Spring Bird



This card is very simple to make, yet if you pair the picture with the embossing it makes a nice statement. I used a old stamp I had from the Angel Company, colored it with Prisma pencils and put a nice scallop in a darker color around it. Since it was a bird in a tree, the leaves embossing template was a perfect match, I used Color Core cardstock and sanded it, so the lighter core would show through, matted it with the same shade of green I used for the circle/picture and tied a ribbon that matched around it. I like to put the straight ribbon around the card, then cut another piece and tie it onto the ribbon on the card, that way I get a smoother straighter knot.

I hope you enjoyed this card.

Diana
www.dianasdesignsonline.blogspot.com
designer for www.paperthreaeds.com
designer for www.cardadayblog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment