Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Iris Thank You Card

It's Laury back today with an Iris Card, well actually 3 but who is counting and they all use the same design sort of...





I had a lot of fun with these cards. The bird design comes from a book I recently purchased.  I loved it  and had to make it up. Hop on over to my blog for more on how these cards were made. They are fun and easy to make.

 Many of the designs in the book used paper from security envelopes. I had never realized how many outstanding patterns are on the inside of an envelope. Another thing to collect....

The two little cards could be attached to a plant or small gift, the larger card can be sent. I hope you are inspired to try something new, Until next time, Stay Calm and Create!
Laury

Don't forget to check back here tomorrow for another card from designer Michelle Hessler!


ENTER MAY'S CHALLENGE:

1 comment: