Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Retro Teen Card

This week our theme is Teens. It has been awhile since I needed a teen card. My thoughts went to when I was a teen. In the day we had these big flowers that you saw everywhere. On the walls, on our cars, on our clothes. So why not on my card.

Hi everyone it is Shirley Ross, your designer of the day. My card is a white on white with a splash of color. If you would like more information on how I created this little card, please hop on over to Mom 'n Me Scrap.

And be on the lookout for what Terri Wright will share tomorrow. And don't forget to enter the challenge!!

ENTER JUNE'S CHALLENGE:

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I just found your blog & I love the idea. A card a day? That is amazing & wonderful. Quick question, your rules said that you can enter only once per theme, so this means that I can enter 4 times this month as long as it's one per each of themes, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Corrinne thank you for joining us. Yes, it is one per theme.

      Delete