Saturday, September 22, 2012

A pirate's Birthday for Me


Hello, Patricia here, and today I made for you a Pirate card for your little guy (or girl) who is into pirates.   I feel we do not give pirates much credit sometime.  After all, they do provide our children with a sense of adventure and wonder about new places to explore.  I especially love this card, because I got to use my favorite tool, my cricut machine, but if you do not have one, do not worry.  There are plenty of die cut machines to use, and if you do not have one at home, there are plenty of embellishments for you to use by the major brands out there.  There are plenty of pirates to go around.  This would also make a great Halloween card for a child who is not into the scary monsters.  The figure reminds me of Captain Hook from the Peter Pan storybook by Disney, and the story never gets old, just plotted on You tube.
Anyway, to see how to make this card, and how to change it up to fit a little girl (unless your little sweetheart is into pirates), come on over to MDN Creates.  I will promise that you will not walk the plank on this card, and you will receive lots of crocodile smiles (and a couple of "You Go Mom") when you little one receives this card, made with love by you.
Come back tomorrow to see Jill has for you with a new theme, Halloween.   I will see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment