Thursday, October 11, 2012

Christmas Birds and a Swivel Card


Welcome back!

I have been working on a new card format. I am not sure what to call it so for now I am calling it a swivel card. When the card is closed, you see one image in the center. The card is opened by pulling the top to the left and the bottom to the right. The center image swivels to a new image! The card can be displayed either open or closed.

Today's focus for the card a day blog is Christmas Animals. One of my favorite Christmas animals are birds. I love to feed them in the winter.


Here is the inside of the card after it has been opened

The center image comes from http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/. This is a great site for old images that are out of copyright. She has done a wonderful job of collecting old images, scanning them and in some cases cleaning them up.

Check out my blog to see more images of the card as it is opened. 

I hope I inspired you to try something new. Don't forget to stop back tomorrow for a new card.
Laury


No comments:

Post a Comment