Tuesday, December 4, 2012

New Year's Party


Alot of the time, my Mother In Law has a New Year's Party, it is a lot of fun. This card would be the perfect invite for her New Year's Party. My husband's family is the dancing-est group of people. I have never heard the song "we are family" so many times at family functions. My MIL wanted to clean out the dining room at Thanksgiving so the kids would have room to dance. It didn't happen this year, but it is an indicator that next year it might be on the list of ideas.


This card was created by Esther and as always she does it with style. She used two of my files to create it. For me... this is a New Year's Party. :-) so fun!

Thank you Esther as always love to see your inspiration!
For more of Esther's Details on how she made the card you can visit my blog.
Enjoy!
Chris

Tomorrow's inspiration comes from Terri Wright! Can't wait to see what she comes up with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment