Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I Heart You

Good Morning!

Today at Card-a-Day blog, we are celebrating Valentine's Day!  To get ready for Valentine's Day, I made a card for my hubby of 11 1/2 years.  Here are a couple of pictures: 

Front of Card



Inside of Card


The little owls are actually on little Adhesive Springs which is why you can see a little shadow in the back.  I just couldn't get a good picture of them wobbling around - you'll just have to trust me that they wobble.

Have you started making your Valentine's Day cards yet?  Who are you creating for this year?  Can't wait to see what you are making!

For more details on how I made my first Valentine's Card of the season, please check out my blog by clicking here.   Enter our challenge by clicking on the link below and adding your cards -- link up crafters!
 




<!-- end LinkyTools script –>

No comments:

Post a Comment