Saturday, April 20, 2013

MOTHER

Hi everyone!  I'm happy to be here, with you, to close out our week of Mother's Day inspirations.  My own inspiration came from a stamp I've been wanting to use for awhile.  I hope my card gives you some ideas for your own Mother's Day card making.







I would love to have you visit me at Creative Genie-ous to see the full card.  Cindy Foster will be here, tomorrow, to introduce our final theme for this month.  You're going to love this because it's Your Choice.  Yes, you can create any kind of card you like for the rest of this month to enter into our April challenge.  We'd love to have you play along with us!

Hugs to all!
Christine


Join us in our April Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. I just love these stamped silhouettes...what a pretty card with a sweet vintage style!

    ReplyDelete