Monday, May 13, 2013

dad

Hello friendly cardmakers!  I hope everyone had a great weekend, and all the mothers out there had a lovely Mother's Day.  Now is our time to get ready for our other parent, and make our cards to celebrate our fathers.  It's Christine with you today.  I hope you get some inspiration from the card I created for you.





Remember, you can see the details, and some better photos, at my blog, Creative Genie-ous.  Next up, tomorrow, is designer Darla with another Father's Day creation for you.  Better get going on those cards; you know how fast these holidays sneak up on you!  LOL

One last thing:  The month is nearly half over already.  I hope you'll consider playing along in our monthly challenges.  We always have a great prize!



Join our May Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment