Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Robot

Hello you all and I'm glad to be here to finish up the theme of Teens and the end of the month.
This card is great idea for the teen that loves robots and this type of stuff. I had made this for my grandson's birthday. To get all the details you'll have to stop over to my blog at Tina's Scrap Corner

Stop back tomorrow and see what Shelley Bordeleau has for you and a new theme of Just For Men.

Thanks to all that have played along with us and we hope you'll all join in for next month with all new themes:
Just for Men
Monochrome
New (job, home, school etc.),
Travel
Your Choice

There is still a little time to play along
Enter our June Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love it Tina! Great texture and color choices! Any gender would like it I think

    ReplyDelete