Monday, November 4, 2013

Christmas Gift Card in a Pinch

Hello wonderful crafters!  Can you believe that we are already in the holiday season?  It is crazy to think that Halloween has just passed and now Christmas is even that much closer, yikes!  I don't know about you but sometimes I cannot choose the right gift for someone and I opt for the ever convenient gift card.  I don't like those plain envelopes that they come with so I turn to my trusty Cricut Artiste cartridge to whip something fancy right up (more details about this wonderful cartridge can be found HERE)

Here is the handbook page (55) that I used for this particular card....


I chose the card function and cut it at 5" without the real dial size on.  The most wonderful thing about this cartridge is that it not only cuts but it also has score marks exactly where you need to fold it.  I used a retired but lovely paper pack called Pear & Partridge.  The first photo is showing the card open and you just put the gift card right in the center.  It is best to use double sided paper to have a lovely card on both sides.


I hope you enjoyed this card and enjoy your holiday season!  For more ideas, come visit me on Facebook at Scrapper's Therapy or my blog HERE.

Until next time,




Enter our November challenge!
For more information on our challenges, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment