Saturday, March 8, 2014

When Baby Turns One

 This is the card I made for my Grandson's 1st Birthday
Hi Tina here with you today with a special birthday for a baby their first Birthday card. Elmo I had gotten in a swap, found a cutout of the cupcake with one candle in it for the card and backed it all with royal blue dry embossed Happy Birthday sentiment. Added a couple of borders to liven up the white card base. To see more of this card you'll need to check out my blog at Tina's Scrap Corner
Now it's your turn :) Won't you join us and play along :)

Enter our March challenge!
This month's themes are: Baby, Spring, Congratulations, Easter. For more information click on our challenges here.

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun bright card. Your grandson is sure to be enchanted with little red Elmo and I liked the C/B EF in the bright blue. Just the thing for a one year old. You're a nice Grammy. Like this one a lot too. TFS

    ReplyDelete